Garage doors repair and services in Huntsville and surroundings…
At ABC Overhead Garage Doors, our installers and maintenance technicians have years of real world experience. This has given them the knowledge and experience to work in virtually any situation. Our in-the-field expertise makes us the obvious choice in Huntsville for all your garage door repair and maintenance needs. Our experience also gives us the confidence to guarantee that our work will always be done right. This kind of confidence is especially important for your garage door because you need it to work correctly and safely every time that you open and close it.
Need help ?
To find out precisely what you need and the exact price, contact us
If you need any garage door services, you can contact us now at 1-888-789-1120. We will be happy to discuss your specific repair or maintenance needs and help you make an appointment.
We can quickly respond if you have a garage door emergency. We can react to repair requests quickly, and we can almost always send a technician to your site within 24 hours.
We serve the cities of Huntsville, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Magnetewan, Muskoka, Parry Sound, Burk's Falls, Dorset, Rosseau, Bala, Emsdale, Dwight, Baysville, Port Sydney, MacTier, Port Carling.
After we are done with our repairs, you can feel certain that your door will work perfectly. Here are some examples of services that we provide.
- Check weathertightness and repair weatherstripping if necessary.
- Balance the door so that it opens smoothly every time.
- Lubricate the door so that the components run smoothly and quietly and do not wear out.
- Inspect the entire garage door system to ensure that everything is working correctly.
Garage door repairs require expert technicians. Garage door springs and cables operate under extreme pressure, and could cause serious injury if they are handled incorrectly. Furthermore, the door itself is very heavy, and safety features need to be working correctly in order to guarantee safe usage. For these reasons, you should rely on a trusted professional technician to handle the repairs.
We handle major repairs, but we can also help you avoid the need for such fixes with PREVENTIVE maintenance.
- A tune-up program for residential garage doors.
- A preventive maintenance program for commercial, industrial or agricultural doors.
- Most importantly, these programs allow you to avoid emergency repairs by spotting and fixing small problems before they become major issues.